SF Yacht Support Careers
Technical Services Manager: Management of all yacht-related engineering systems including diagnostics, repairs, and design upgrades.
Requirements and Duties:
- Experience in dry dock and refit management in conformance to State, Flag, and Class regulations.
- Meet with clients, advise troubleshooting procedures and provide detailed quotes and service reports for all mechanical repairs and modifications.
- Serve as owner’s rep during critical shipyard projects.
- Direct maintenance operations of all onboard systems including propulsion & auxiliary equipment, underwater running gear, hydraulic equipment, A/C systems, sewage treatment, potable water systems, AC & DC electrical systems (bridge electronics and IT/AV equipment), single/three-phase motors and pumps.
- Inspect and monitor engine, machinery, and equipment indicators on vessels and report abnormalities to appropriate shipboard staff.
- Must be available for overtime hours, weekend and public holidays, and travel on short notice.
- 7 years experience in the field required.
Mail resumes to South Florida Yacht Support , 2148 NE 24thStreet, Wilton Manors, FL 33305.